This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30)
- Files that are required
Best Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra.
- Improper Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- tDevice Success/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
Aiseesoft Android (v3.1.30). System requirements
- OS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP Mac OS X 10.7 and above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey).
- CPU/RAM 1GHz Intel/AMD Processor or Above 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space 200 MB or more
How To Download and Install Aiseesoft FaoneLab for Android (v3.1.30).
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it may take up to 30 minutes or more.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software