This article will guide you through the installation of AssistMyTeam pdf converter v220.127.116.11 free on your computer. For assistance in installing AssistMyTeamPDF Converter v18.104.22.168, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AssistMyTeam pdf Converter v126.96.36.199
- Files required
More information about the software
AssistMyTeamPDF Converter can save any type document (Word. Excel. PowerPoint. Images. Email. ZIP archive.) to PDF files. Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes everything so easy with a one-click PDF. It works from files and folders that include nested ones.
The AssistMyTeamPDF Converter can convert more 120 types of files into PDF. It can process files in folders and nested underfolders to PDF in one-click operation. Additionally, make use of advanced features such as ability to add watermark, user password and set permissions to PDF contents.
The PDF Converter application is context-driven and can be used with Windows Explorer. In other words, PDF menus will be available in the right-click context menu on a file or folder. This makes it easy and quick to generate PDFs from any folder or file in just a few clicks. Windows Explorer’s instant PDF capability is far more efficient than other PDF apps that require multiple steps and have a cluttered user interface. PDF Converter is the best choice for those who want to convert PDFs quickly, easily, cheaply, and powerfully in Windows.
AssistMyTeam PDF Convert’s main features are:
- Windows Explorer makes it easy to convert many types of documents to PDF quickly.
- Support conversion of 120 or other types into PDF.
- The ZIPfile is compressed and saved to PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save MSG or EML email files with their attachments into PDF.
- Embed files as attachments in their original format in PDF Portfolio.
- Combine Multiple files and documents into one PDF.
- Append files of different types and formats to an existing PDF.
- Set security restrictions for PDF files e.g. the ability to print or edit.
- Use a username and password to secure PDF documents.
- Use watermarkimage, or text to PDF (i.e. company name or logo).
- Easy navigation is made possible by combining table-of-content with bookmarks within one PDF file.
- Add page number, header and footer information in PDF such as copyright or disclaimer information.
- Automated fix photos to fit the page of the PDF.
- Batch mode allows you to convert multiple files and folders, including subfolders, into PDF.
- Seamless integration to Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- For long-term preservation, convert documents to PDF/Astandard.
- Watch folders and convert documents to PDF files automatically.
AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 8.1 and Windows 7, Windows Vista, and all server-based Windows 2012 or higher
How to Download and Install AssistMyTeam PDF Converter v184.108.40.206
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software