This article explains how to get the full Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition version v6.2.1 and install it on your PC. To install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition V6.2.1 on your PC, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition Version v6.2.1 System Requirements
- How to Install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition 6.2.1
- Required files
About the software
Bootstrap Studio can be used to create and prototyping websites. It is equipped with many components that can be dragged and dropped to create responsive websites. Bootstrap is the app’s framework. It exports semantic HTML in a clean, semantic way.
Bootstrap Studio offers a simple drag-and-drop interface. This makes it a very powerful and attractive tool. It’s the perfect tool for designing apps and prototyping websites.
You have a selection of high-quality, fully responsive templates to choose from that you can personalize. Each template consists of multiple pages and widgets you can pick-and-match into the perfect website.
Bootstrap Studio is packed with many components to build responsive pages. Headers, footers galleries, slideshows, slideshows, headers, and even basic elements such as spans & divs all come with Bootstrap Studio. You can see some of them below.
Bootstrap Studio is able to identify which Bootstrap components can be nestled in each other and offers suggestions. It automatically generates stunning HTML that looks like it was created by an expert.
To find a specific component that doesn’t already exist in our library click on the Online tab from the Component panel. There you will find thousands of components built and shared by the community. You can also upload components.
The main features of Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition are:
- Beautiful Templates
- Beautiful Components
- Smart Drag & Drop
- Create your own components
- Online Library
- Linked Components
- Editing Code
Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition Edition 6.2.1 System Requirements
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10 (32-Bit & 65.1.0 Bit).
- Memory (RAM). RAM is required 1.00GB.
- Hard Disk Storage (HDD/SSD). No-cost space of 200 MB.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium IV or the latest.
How to Download and Install Bootstrap Studio Lab Edition v6.2.1
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software