This article will guide you through how to free download and install Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5). You can download Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5) from the link provided below.
Table of contents
- Requirements of Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- How to download and install Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- Required files
Classroom monitoring software can be a valuable tool to increase student engagement and class productivity. It has built-in classroom surveillance so you can see what everyone is doing, without ever leaving your desk. Remote monitoring of student computers allows you to see their activity. You can also share your monitor with your students, view record activity, control computers and make demos.
- Classroom monitoring – See live screens of all students’ computers
- Show your screen to students
- Take a control (mouse & keyboard) over student computer
- For your protection, students should not access their computers.
- Record student computer screens and convert them into AVI files
- Send and receive files
- Use several tools, such as power-off, restart, hibernate and lock workstation .
- Block Internet browsing (block ports) or allow individual web pages to be blocked / allowed
- Students computers can be used to start or stop processes and applications
- Monitor thin clients, Terminal Services (RDP) sessions
- Can be remotely set up and installed
- Works with LAN, WLAN and VPN
- Password Protected
- Multi monitor support
Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory), 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended).
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Classroom Spy Professional (v4.8.5)
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software