This article will demonstrate how to install EViews Enterprise Edition full version for free on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EViews v10 Enterprise Edition on your computer.
Table of Contents
- EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- How to Download and Install EViews V10 Enterprise Edition
- Files required
More information about the software
EViews 11 offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use interface.
EViews brings together the best in modern software technology with cutting-edge features. This program is state-of the-art and offers unparalleled power in an object-oriented interface.
Explore the world of EViews and discover why it’s the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
EViews Enterprise Edition consists of the following key features:
- Numeric, alphanumeric (string), date series; value labels
- Comprehensive library of operators and mathematical, date, and strings functions.
- Powerful language for expression handling and transforming existing data using operators and functions.
- Samples and sample objects facilitate processing on subsets of data.
- Support for complex data structures, including regular dated and irregular dated data as well as cross-section data with observation IDs, dated panel data, and dated data.
- Multi-page workfiles.
- EViews native, disc-based databases are powerful and integrate with EViews files.
- Convert data to EViews from various spreadsheet, statistical, or database formats.
- OLE support to link EViews output (including tables and graphs) to other packages such as Microsoft Excel(r), Word() and Powerpoint(r).
- OLEDB support for reading EViews workfiles and databases using OLEDB-aware clients or custom programs.
- Support for FRED(r), Federal Reserve Economic Data, World Bank, NOAA and US Census.
- Global Insight DRIPro, DRIBase and FAME are supported by Enterprise Edition.
- EViews Microsoft Excelr(r) add-in lets you link to or import data directly from EViews files and databases within Excel.
- Drag-anddrop support to read data; drag and drop files into EViews. This will allow you to automatically convert foreign data and meta data into EViews.
- Use these powerful tools to create new workfile pages using dates and values in existing series.
- Match merge, join and append.
- Easy-to use automatic frequency conversion for linking or copying data between pages of different frequency.
- Frequency conversion and match merging allow for dynamic updating when the underlying data changes.
- Formula series with auto-updating functions that automatically recalculate when underlying data changes.
- Frequency conversion made easy: copy and link data between pages with different frequencies.
- Tools for resampling random numbers and generation of simulation. Random number generation of 18 different distribution functions with three different random generators.
- Cloud drive access support, which allows you to save and open files directly to Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive accounts.
- Integrated support for managing dates and time series data (both irregular and regular).
- Support for common regular frequency data: Annual, Semiannual, Quarterly. Monthly. Bimonthly. Fortnight. Ten-day. Weekly. Daily – 5 days. Daily – 7 days.
- High-frequency data (intraday) is supported, allowing for hours/minutes and seconds frequencies. You can also access a variety of frequencies that are less frequently encountered, such as Multiyear, Bimonthly Fortnight, Ten Day, Daily, and Daily with an arbitrarily selected range of days.
EViews v10 Enterprise Edition System Requirements
- Pentium or higher
- Windows 10 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Server 2023 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2012 (32bit/64bit)*
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit or 64-bit
- To connect to certain databases externally and install the EViews Excel add-in,.Net 4.0 is required.
- Memory: 512MB
- Disk Space Available: 400 MB of hard disk space available for EViews executable, supporting and full documentation files, as well as example files.
How to download and install EViews v10 Enterprise Ed
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software