This article explains how to install Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition V7.51.020.4170 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition (v7.51.020.4170) on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition Version v7.51.020.4170 System Prerequisites
- How to Download and Install Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition v7.51.020.4170
- Files required
Deep Freeze preserves your computer configuration. Any changes – either malicious or unintentional – are reversed on reboot. This is called Reboot-to-Restore where each reboot restores the computer to its desired configuration.
- Guarantees 100% workstation recovery upon restart
- Provides complete security and password protection
- Protects multiple hard drive partitions and hard drives
Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition v7.51.020.4170 System Requirements
- Deep Freeze Standard will require Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 as well as 10% free hard drives space. The hardware requirements are the exact same as the recommended requirements for the host OS.
How to Download and Install Faronics Deep Freeze Standard Edition v7.51.020.4170
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software