This article explains how to get the full Foxit Reader version 184.108.40.20630 completely free for your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Foxit Reader v220.127.116.1130 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Foxit Reader v18.104.22.16830 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Foxit Reader 22.214.171.12430
- Required files
Information on the software
You’ll need a PDF Reader in order to view and print important PDF documents. Foxit’s Free PDF Reader is among the best in its class. Our PDF Reader is small and lightweight, yet packed with features. It allows you to easily view, fill in, annotate, fill-out, and securely sign PDF documents, regardless of where or on what device. There is no other PDF Reader that is as easy to use and intuitive.
Foxit PDF reader is available for Windows, macOS iOS, Android, Linux, and the web. It provides a consistent reading experience regardless of where you are and what device it’s on.
Foxit Reader has the following main features:
- Print and Read
- You can read PDF anywhere
- Collaborate and Share
- Protect and Sign
- Deploy and customize
Foxit Reader v126.96.36.19930 System Requirements
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, or macOS 12
- Ubuntu Desktop 14.04 16.00
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.x (64-bit) ~ 7.x
- SUSE 12 Linux Enterprise Server
- OpenSUSE 13.2
- OpenSUSE LEAP 42.x
How do I download and install Foxit Reader 188.8.131.5230
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe then install the program