This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Freeplane v1.7.11 for free on PC. For more information on how to install Freeplane V1.7.11 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to download and install Freeplane v1.7.11
- Required files
About the software
Freeplane is a free and open-source software application that supports thinking, sharing information, getting things done at work, in school and at home. It gives you tools for mind mapping, also known as information mapping or concept mapping. You can then navigate the mapped information. Freeplane is also a more robust and superuser alternative to Xmind, Mindmeister, and similar mind mapping software.
Freeplane is written with Java Swing (OSGi) and Java Swing (Java). It will run on any system with Java installed. It can run locally, or remotely from removable storage devices such as a USB stick.
The main features of Freeplane are:
- Export to PNG, JPEG and SVG (along with HTML / XHTML & PDF).
- Locate / Replace on all open maps
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Version portable (runs off a USB flash drive).
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
How To Download and Install Freeplane Version 1.7.11
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software