This article shows you how to download and install the full version of IThoughts v6.1 for free on PC. Follow the steps and download the IThoughts V6.1 direct link.
Table of contents
- iThoughts v6.1 System requirements
- How to Download & Install iThoughts v6.1
- Required files
There are a lot more iThoughts features than you might know. They are actually quite powerful and have been designed over the years specifically for ‘power user’. Many are actually ‘hidden » in order to provide a simpler user interface. This article will provide a brief overview of some my favorites.
You can password protect your maps for privacy. iThoughts encrypts files using AES-256 to protect your privacy.
The best part is that it integrates seamlessly with FaceID/TouchID so that you donâ€™t have to enter your password every time.
The most important features of IThoughts include:
- 4x Layouts – Horizontal, Vertical, etc.
- 3x Auto Layout (Full-, Partial-, or None)
- 4x Map Styles (full color, wireframe etc)
- 6x Link Styles (Linked, Straight, Curved etc)
- 30x Canvas Options
- Stock Images 90x
- 100 Stock Icons
- 13x Topic Shapes (Rectangle, Oval etc)
- Rich Text Formatting (Markdown)
- Task Attributes (Start, Due, Progress etc)
- Boundaries (Grouping topics on a branch)
- Relationships (Linking related topics).
- Topic Sorting (Auto, Once, Random etc)
- Topic Numbering
- Topic Notes
- Hyperlinks by Topic
- Mode of Presentation
- Lookup text (research)
- Advanced Filtering
- Focus Mode
- Auto Zoom
- Cloud Syncing (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox etc
- Password protected maps that are encrypted
- Outline view
- Background Canvases Customized
- Auto Balanced Maps
- Hand-drawn Effect
- Topic summaries
- Conditional Formatting
- LaTeX Support
HTMLThoughts System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
How do I Download and Install iThoughts Version 6.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software