This article will show you how to free download and install LibreOffice v7.4.0 on your PC. To install LibreOffice.4.0 on a computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
How to Download and Install LibreOffice.4.0
More information about the software
LibreOffice is an efficient and free office suite. It’s a successor of OpenOffice(.org) that millions use around the world. Its simple interface and features-rich tools will help you unleash creativity and improve your productivity. LibreOffice comes with several applications that make it the most versatile Free, Open Source office suite available: Calc (word processing), Impress (presentations), Calc [spreadsheets], Calc [spreadsheets], Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€), Calc (â€œspreadsheetsâ€) Draw (vector graphics & flowcharts), Base(databases), Math (formula editing).
You can be confident that your documents will look clean and professional, regardless of what purpose they are: a letter or a master thesis, brochure, financial reports and marketing presentations, technical drawings, diagrams, and technical drawings. LibreOffice makes your work look great while you focus on the content, thanks to its powerful styles system and structuring tools.
LibreOffice is compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft(r) Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Publisher. LibreOffice also supports an open standard called the Open Document Format (ODF) which is a modern and open standard. LibreOffice offers maximum control over data and content. It also allows you to export your work in many formats including PDF.
LibreOffice’s main features are:
- Bigger spreadsheets, better presentations
- 16,384 columns in Calc
- Writer provides better tracking of change
- Themes for presentations:
LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (KB306385858 update), Windows 8, Windows Server 2012-2023, Windows 10/11 (LibreOffice full support on Windows 11).
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium II, Athlon and more-recent systems recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Up to 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- 1024×768 resolution. Higher resolutions recommended.
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- Intel or Apple silicon processor (via Rosetta-native Apple silicon support is currently being developed).
- RAM up to512 MB
- There is up to 800 MB available hard drive space
- 1024×768 graphics device with 256 colours (higher resolution recommended).
Download and install LibreOffice.
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software