This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2023 on your PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Office 2023.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2023 System Prerequisites
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Office 2023
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023, also known as Office 16, is a personal productivity software version of Microsoft Office. It replaces Office 2013. It was officially published on September 22, 20,23. In May 2023, the preview release for Windows was announced at the Ignite conference in Chicago, available in beta trial, only to users registered for Office 365. Office 2023 offers new features, including the ability create, open and edit files located in cloud directly from your desktop. A new search tool called Tell Me, which uses new intelligent commands that are available for Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the ability of writing in real-time together with other Office Online users. This is a critical feature for collaboration between team members located in different locations or countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain information contextualised by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as treemaps, pie charts, cascade charts, box-plots and histograms), and a data loss prevention (DLP) tool, available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Office 2023’s graphical interface remained nearly unchanged from Office 2013. Office 2023 inherits the same Microsoft graphic language as Office 2013. It is flat-graphic interface but has minor adjustments to adapt to the mobile version.
Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- There is 3GB disk space available; it’s better to have extra space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280×800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; Best on the most recent operating system according Microsoft
- It is recommended that the browsers used be the most recent version or the versions immediately before the latest version
- Minimum.Net 3.5; preferred, 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account that has a OneDrive account attached.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2023
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This may take between a few moments and a few hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before you continue, ensure that you have uninstalled all files associated with Microsoft Office 2013, 2023 and later.
- Click on « Software Files » to select the language and then install the software.
- Select « Install Office », then choose « Ok ». Wait for Office-2023 to finish installation.
- Once the process is complete, you can go to the « Utilities Tab » and choose « Word ». Once they ask for you to activate, click exit and then exit from Microsoft Word.
- Next, choose Office RETAIL=> VL from the utilities tab. Once the wizard is finished (it will display « Completed ») choose « Activate Office ».
- Once you get the « ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL » message, you’re finished!
- Now you have Microsoft Office 2023 full-featured installed on your computer.