This article will show you how to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 on your PC. Follow these instructions to learn how to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 directly on your computer.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 System requirements
- How to Install and Download Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Required files
Information about the software
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 is the 2010 version of the software. It was included as an essential program within Office 2010.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 required a processor with 233 MHz and 128MB of RAM.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the required files. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe. Install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Now you have Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 full-featured installed on your computer.
- Please note: If they ask you to activate, download the file and run « IORRT.3.5.cmd ». Then type in « A » to start installing. Start the program again.