This article will help you download and install Microsoft Word 2007 full-featured on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Word 2007 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Word 2007 (20107 Edition) was included with Office 2007 as an essential software. Word 2007 helps you build professional-looking documents with ease. With the new layout and editing tools available in Microsoft Office Fluent, you’ll be able to spend more time writing than formatting. Word 2007 templates allow for template-based document authoring. They can also be easily integrated with back-end systems via document controls and XML Data Binding. Ecma Office Open XML Formats have reduced file sizes, and make it easier to recover files that are corrupted or destroyed.
Microsoft Word 2007 System Information
- Min Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server2003 or later, Microsoft Windows XPSP2 or later.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Minimum RAM Size. 256 MB.
- Min Hard Drive Space. 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
How to download and install Microsoft Word 2007
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software