This article will demonstrate how to install Modbus Poll 220.127.116.117 free of charge on your PC. You can download Modbus Poll 18.104.22.1687 from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Modbus Poll V22.214.171.1247 System Requirements
- Modbus Poll v126.96.36.1997 How to Install and Download
- Files required
More information about the software
Modbus Poll, a Modbus master simulator, was designed to aid developers of Modbus slave devices and others who want to simulate and test Modbus protocol. With the multiple document interface, you can monitor several Modbus slaves and/or data areas at the same time. The Modbus slave ID (function, address and size) can be specified for each window. You can read and write registers and coils from any window. To change one register, double-click it. You can also modify multiple registers/coils. You can choose from multiple data formats, such as long with word swapping, double, or float.
Exception errors are shown on the status line.
As a slave-developer, you can make and send your own test strings through the « test center », and you can also check the result with the slave in Hex numbers.
OLE Automation for Excel interfacing To interpret and show the Modbus data according to your specific requirements. E.g. Excel allows you to edit and transmit data to slave devices. The Excel example.xlsm program is included with this application.
Modbus Poll’s most important features include:
- OLE Automation is an interface to Excel that uses Macro language and VBA.
- You can read/write up to 125 Registers
- Read/write of up to 2000 Inputs/Coils
- Test Center (Compose Your Own Test Strings)
- Print preview
- Monitoring serial data traffic
- Data logging to text file
- Excel Data Logging
- Context-sensitive help
- 28 Display formats: float, double, etc.
- Adjustable address base (0 or 1)
- Font and selection
- Conditional color selection
- Broadcast (slaveID 0).
- Simple control of RS-485 converters using RTS toggle
- ENRON/DANIEL Mode
- 6 digit addresses
- Charting in real-time
Modbus Poll V188.8.131.527 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, and 8.1, 10, 11,
Modbus Poll Download and Installation Instructions v184.108.40.2067
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program