This article will show you how to free download and install PDF Annotator version 184.108.40.2065 on your PC. For instructions on how to install PDF Annotator version 8.0.835 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- PDF Annotator v220.127.116.115 System Requirements
- How to download and install PDF Annotator version 18.104.22.1685
- Required files
About the software
Notes & Annotations to PDF documents – Comments, corrections and signatures. Highlighting, designs, drawings, and even designs can all be added.
Annotations can be saved in the original file. These annotations can be shared with coworkers, emailed to partners or sent back to the author. To view the mark-up document, you don’t need any special software.
Write comments directly over PDF content. Paste images in and use a stylus, drawing tablet or pen if you have one.
Anytime, you can restore the original document. With just one click, you can remove or hide any markup.
For more space, you can insert blank pages. Put your comments anywhere you like on a page.
The key features of PDF Annotator include:
- Comment briefly on a long document
- Complete or sign an agreement or form and email it back
- Check, correct, and proofread a document right from the comfort of your computer
- Take notes and draw right on the pages
- Showcase your ideas & suggestions
- You can instantly grade student papers using your PC, laptop, or Tablet PC
PDF Annotator v22.214.171.1245 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11 and Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, or Windows 7.
How to Download & Install PDF Annotator Version 126.96.36.1995
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program