This article will demonstrate how to install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4 free of charge on your computer. To install PDF Fixer Pro, v1.4 on your PC, follow the steps and download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4
- Required files
Information about the software
PDF is a popular document format that we use every day. It is a binary format, which can be created through virtual printing of multiple files. The majority of PDF data can be compressed so editing files with a Text Editor will result in file corruption, data offset, or loss of data due to network instability. If this happens, PDF files may become corrupted or damaged. Reader programs for PDF cannot open and repair corrupt PDF files. There will be a few errors.
PDF Fixer allows you to repair corrupt PDF files. This includes repairing damaged PDF data and rebuilding XREF XREF tables. Then, restore these PDF documents as readable PDF files.
PDF Fixer Pro has the following main features:
- Resolve corrupt and unreadable PDFs
- Fix PDF XREF tables
- Export the data you have recovered to PDF files
- Preview the PDF content fixed in AutoPreview
- Automatically detecting bad PDF documents
- Batch repair multiple PDF files in one go
- Adobe Acrobat not required
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8/ Windows 10 / Windows 11 (32/64bit), and Servers
Installing PDF Fixer Pro 1.5
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software