This article shows how to install QuickSurface 2023 (v5.0.29) on a computer. To install QuickSurface 223 v5.0.29 on a computer, please follow the instructions and download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- QuickSurface 2023 Version 5.0.29 System Requirements
- How to download QuickSurface 2023, v5.0.29
- Files that are required
Information about the software
QuickSURFACE, a 3D scanner-based software to transform 3D scans into CAD models, is available from any 3D scanner.
3D scanners now come at a lower cost and are more accessible. But, there is no reverse engineering software that can convert scan data into CAD models.
Scan toCAD is a low-cost 3D reverse engineering tool that allows more people to benefit from the benefits of product design.
Even complex organic mesh can be used to create CAD-ready models. You can create surface-on-organic shapes with a single click. You don’t need to be involved. The models can be edited as you wish.
Quad Surface tool allows you to create freeform surfaces from organic 3D mesh data. This is not possible with standard surfacing methods. With the snap-to, mesh technology and real time deviation analyzer, you can create exact shapes from scan data in no matter how fast.
Reconstruct both organic and prismatic shapes and merge them together into a solid or poly-surface. QUICKSURFACE provides fully parametric with history tree for both organic and prismatic shapes.
QuickSurface2023 features the following:
- Import STL, OBJ, or PTX files
- Polygon reduction
- Mesh segmentation
- Manual mesh alignment in space
- Free form Organic modelling
- Symmetry-based, free-form modelling
- Snap to Mesh Technology
- Real-time Tolerancing to Free Form Modelling
- Modeling based on manipulator (gumball).
- Analyse of surface quality
- 3D Sketch
- Fit Surface
- Wrap Surfacing
- Automatic Surfacing
- Export in IGES file format or STEP file format
- Multiple mesh support
- Mesh Editing
- The best fit
- Primitive best fit extraction
- Relationships between extracted primitives
- Tolerance fitting, adjustment, and modification of primitives, such as plane, cylinder or sphere etc.
- Alignment of reference mesh according to feature
- Alignment of the reference mesh with the reconstructed model that is the best
- 2D sketching with toleranced control
- 2D sketching
- 2D Sketch: Dimensions and constraints
- Revolved and Extruded surfaces
- Parametric modeling based on history
- Linear, Circular and Mirror Patterns
- Trimming. Chamfer. Filleting
- Solids Boolean operation
- Helix tool for thread reconstruction
- Loft, sweep and pipe surfaces
- Hybrid modelling between organic and geometrical surfaces.
- Draft Angle analysis
- Mesh-splitting with other primitives
- Make watertight mesh for 3D printing
- QSConnect – SOLIDWORKS
QuickSurface 2023 v5.0.29 System Requirements
- Laptop or PC with Windows 10 64-bit version
- CPU: Intel Intel i5 (or its equivalent from another manufacturer)
- RAM: 16GB
- HDD: 256GB
- Graphics card: dedicated graphics cards – nVidia and AMD
- Internet: Software and licenses are delivered and activated using Internet connection.
Downloading and Installing QuickSurface 2023 (v5.0.29
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software