This article explains how to get RiDoc V18.104.22.168 free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing RiDoc v22.214.171.124 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- RiDoc System Requirements v126.96.36.199
- How to Download and Install RiDoc v188.8.131.52
- Required files
Information about the software
RiDoc scans documents and reduces the size of them without affecting image quality.
RiDoc is an easy-to use tool that can be downloaded immediately. It will improve the quality and comfort of scanning and your experience with the scanner.
Save documents in different formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, PNG, BMP. You can send scanned documents to the printer directly or email them after scanning.
The main features of RiDoc are:
- Over 80% savings on disk space
- Batch scanning
- Scanning to PDF
- Optical character Recognition (OCR).
RiDoc v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Windows 10/8 is the Operating System
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA-2 signing support
- 200 MB Hard Disk Space – Minimum 200 MB Free HDD
- Minimum RAM of 2GB
- Processor Intel Pentium 4 or greater
How to Download and Install RiDoc v220.127.116.11
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software