This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Sante PACS server v3.1. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sante PACS Server v3.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Install and Download Sante PACS Server Version 3.1
- Required files
Information about the software
Sante PACS Server is a DICOM3.0 compliant PACS Server, Modality Worklist Server and an HTTP (web) Server for DICOM Files. It also offers high reliability and performance at an affordable cost. It allows connectivity to all DICOM modities (CT/MR, US/CR, US/NM,XA,MG, DX, etc.). You can view the DICOM images using the Sante PACS viewer (the built-in full-featured DICOM viewer). The embedded webserver can be used to create a free DICOM file cloud server!
The main features of Sante PACS Server are:
- The Database module
- Module DICOM Server
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Automatic CD/DVD disk burning and label printing
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008, or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & More
- 4 GB memory and more
- Graphics card that has 512 MB of memory
- Monitor with resolution 1366×768 and above. True color (16M colors) are also supported.
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB free space on hard disk
How do I download and install Sante PACS Server version 3.1
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software