This article explains how to get the full version SQL Firebird Maestro free of charge on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing SQL Firebird Maestro on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Required files
More information about the software
Firebird Maestro is the premier Firebird tool for database management, control and development. It provides a rich set of GUI tools for anyone who uses Firebird including database developers, DBAs, and data analysts.
The key features of are:
- Support for all Firebird versions up to 4.0
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Comfortable access to Firebird security features
- Data management tools and data analysis software
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding, multi-threading and code editing
- Visual Query Builder supports subqueries, UNIONS and other queries
- Data export/import to/from most popular formats
- Database schema transformation tools
- Editor/BLOB Viewer with Powerful Features
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- Pentium PC or higher;
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended);
- 25 MB free hard drive space
- SVGA-compatible video adapter
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
Downloading and installing SQL Firebird Maestro
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program