This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Starus Data Restore Pack. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Data Restore Pack on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Data Restoration Pack System Requirements
- How to download and install Starus data restore pack
- Required files
Starus Data Restore Pack makes a full disk snapshot to allow you to recover data from the hard drive. This helps to minimize any potential harm that a series read operations could cause to the damaged drive.
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
- Recovery in a matter of seconds or files that were recently deleted
- Photo recovery mode dedicated to specific cases
- RAW file support (Canon, Nikon Pentax, Olympus SONY, Panasonic cameras)
- Slow recovery mode for recovering data from damaged partitions and formatted disks
- Full Windows 7/Windows 2008 Server Support
- Full legacy support is available for Windows 95 to Vista
- Fully guided, step-by-step wizards
- What you see is what you get: pre-recovery preview for hundreds of file types
- Explorer-like user interface to view deleted files or folders
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery
- FTP upload support, CD/DVD and ISO images
Starus Data Recovery Pack System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Storage: 150MB of free space needed
- Processor Intel Pentium 4+ or later
Downloading and Installing Starus Data Restore Package
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software