This article will guide you through how to install Starus Excel Recovery free of charge on your computer. To install Starus Excel Recovery, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Excel Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Excel Recovery
- Required files
More information about the software
You can recover deleted and lost spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice formats. Starus Excel Recovery combines quick and comprehensive recovery in a single tool, allowing users to either quickly undelete documents from cleared Recycle Bin or perform a comprehensive analysis of the entire physical device. The comprehensive mode allows for secure recovery from formatted or partitioned devices. Microsoft Excel XLS/XLSX spreadsheets and OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets are both possible to be recovered, regardless of their version. Spreadsheets can all be recovered intact with all formulas and scripts.
- Excel files can be quickly and easily restored
- Recovers spreadsheets from corrupted disks and pen drives;
- Guided, step-byâ€“step wizards
- You see what you get: preview of pre-recovery for all spreadsheet formats
- Works in Windows 8 and all older Windows versions
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media include hard disks and SSD drives, memory cards and USB flash memory.
Starus Excel Recovery System
- Operating System Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- RAM: Memory (RAM). 512 MB is needed.
- Hard Disk Storage: 50 MB of space available.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processors or later
How do I download and install Starus Excel Recovery
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software