This article will demonstrate how to install Starus File Recovery full version for free on your computer. To install Starus File Recovery, please follow the steps and download link.
Table of Contents
- Starus File Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus file Recovery
- Required files
About the software
Although it is possible to restore files in seconds, it is not always possible. It’s difficult to locate files stored on badly damaged, formatted, unaccessible, corrupted or poorly protected disks. Starus File Recovery offers a « slow » mode that scans the entire disk to find and retrieve any useful information. The « slow » mode works entirely automatically and takes very little time. Starus File Recovery’s « slow » mode can restore data from deleted partitions and corrupted or repartitioned drives.
The main features of Starus File Recovery are:
- Look and Feel of Windows Explorer: Starus File Recovery looks and feels just like Windows Explorer. Starus File Recovery can be used by anyone who is familiar in Windows folders and file management. Imagine being able to browse your disk and see all deleted files and folders right away.
- Pre-Recovery Preview: This preview can be used to fully visualize hundreds of file types. Before deleting, you can preview all the most popular image formats, music and video, office documents, spreadsheets, presentations, ZIP and AR archives, emails, and attachments.
- Starus File Recovery’s professional features are designed for professionals who work in data recovery and computer maintenance. Professionals work with Starus File Recovery because they can create a complete snapshot of the disk being recovered, and then commit any changes to that virtual disk image. It is possible to save large files onto a CD/DVD or email them via FTP. This is useful when you are trying to recover a lot of information.
- Starus File is compatible in all Windows versions. Starus File can be used with Windows 7 or Windows 2008 Server. Starus File also supports all Windows file types, FAT32 to NTFS5, FAT32 to NTFS5. The latest version can recover files compressed with corresponding NTFS attributes.
Starus File Recovery System Requirements
- Starus Data Restore Pack supports all versions of Windows from Windows 95 to Vista, Windows 7, and 2008 Server.
- FAT32/NTFS32, NTFS5/NTFS5 plus NTFS-compressed files are all supported.
How To Download and Install Starus Data Recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program