This article will guide you through how to get the full version Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 free for your computer. To install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery version 10.5.0.0 on your PC, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery, v10.5.0.0 System Prerequisites
- How to Download Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0
- Required files
More information about the software
Advanced data recovery software to retrieve data from Macs Windows, Linux, Linux, and Synology drives.
Unexpected shutdowns, hypervisor malfunctions, and human error may cause data to be lost on virtual machines. Stellar data recovery toolskit can mount a VMDK, VDI and VHDX virtual machine images and recover lost data.
The OS update, hardware problem, software bug, or OS issue can all cause a system’s crash and failure to boot. The data stored in a crashed or unbootable system is lost, unless it is recovered from the storage media. Stellar data restoration toolkit can create an unbootable recovery USB which allows access to the crash system and allow data recovery.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is compatible with all storage drives: hard drive and solid-state drives, USB flash memories, hybrid storage devices, portable drives, memory cards, optical storage and Synology drives. It can also retrieve data from BitLocker(r), encrypted drives, once you have entered the Startup key or password.
This toolkit can rebuild an inaccessible RAID array using parameters like disk order, start sector RAID, stripe/block sizes, etc. The toolkit then scans the RAID volume to retrieve the data. It can even provide possible values for RAID building, when parameters are unknown. This facilitates data recovery.
This toolkit can also recover data from a VM by mounting it and scanning it just like a physical store. It can scan visible partitions in the virtual machine, or it can search and locate the missing partitions. If the latter is the case, the toolkit will scan these partitions to retrieve the data. It can also recover data from VMDK or VDI images.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery has the following features:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK, VDI & VHDX), can be recovered.
- Restores RAID 0, RAID 5 and RAID 6 arrays that are lost or unaccessible.
- Data recovery from Synology drives (BTRFS File System).
- Supports NTFS, APFS, Ext4 & more file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10 and 8
Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Minimum 4GB memory (8 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 250 MB Installation Files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 8.1, 8 & 7, Windows 7
How To Download and Install Stellar Toolkit to Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software