This article will guide you through how to download and install TheaFor SketchUp v3.5.1201 completely free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Thea For SketchUp v3.5.1201 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Thea For SketchUp V3.5.1201 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Required files
Information on the software
Thea to SketchUp allows for Interactive Rendering within Thea windows or directly in SketchUp views.
Additionally, with the use of Interactive Region Rendering, you can select and render a region of the SketchUp view, providing ultra-fast feedback for complex scenery.
With the addition of NVIDIA’s and Intel’s artificial intelligence denoisers, it is also possible to make use of denoising while in Interactive Mode.
SketchUp has the Thea editor fully integrated. This brings all the unique features and advanced capabilities of Thea materials to SketchUp.
SketchUp’s simplicity was reflected in the design and layout of the user interface.
Adding Thea Models in the scene is a very simple task. It is easy and fun to edit them in the viewport. You can access all proxy materials and modify them with a single click.
Proxy Material editing has the ability to revert back the default materials.
Proxy creation can be done in one click.
These models can be saved in Thea Content Browser folders, and organized as you like.
The main features in Thea For SketchUp’s are:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- Many high-quality assets are available for you to use immediately
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Out-of-Core Rendering
- SECTION COUNTS
- LIGHT EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCED SHADOW CATCHER
- RESUME RENTING
Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201 System requirements
- Windows 8.1/10 /11 64-bit Intel SSE3 Core CPU (or a compatible)
- Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA graphics card (Compute Capability 3.x /5.x / 6.x /7.x / 8.0 / 8.6 ).
- AMD Graphics Card (Beta Support for Select GPUs) with the most recent OpenCL and graphics drivers.
- OpenCL rendering only supports render-on-the fly displacement of UV bitmaps.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0min compute capability is needed for Nvidia OptiX Denoising interactive rendering. Nvidia 3.0 max compute capability card necessary for Nvidia OptiX demoising in Production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SS4.1 is required.
- SketchUp 2023-2023
How to Download and Install Thea For SketchUp v3.5.1201
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe then install the program