This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Typora v1.4.4 for free on PC. You can download Typora v1.4.4 from the link below. Follow the steps to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Typora v1.4.4
- Required files
More information about the software
Typora gives you a seamless experience as both a reader and a writer. It completely eliminates the preview window and mode switcher as well syntax symbols for markdown source codes and other distracting elements. Instead, you can use the live preview feature to help focus on the content.
Typora allows for easy file management, with both a side panel that displays the file tree and articles (file lists) panels. You can organize your files however you like, and even add sync services such as Dropbox or iCloud.
Typora is characterized by the following:
- Organize files
- Outline Panel
- Import & Export
- Word Count
- Focus Mode & TypeWriter Mod
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS: >= v10.14 (For older macOS, please see here)
- Linux: Tested on Ubuntu 18.04 (and 20.04), support (x64, arm64) architecture.
- Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 required, Windows 10 or Windows 11 supported x86 architecture, amd64 (x64), and ARM (arm64).
Installing Typora v1.4.4
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Run Setup.exe and install the software