This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VideoScribe for free on PC. You can follow the instructions below and the direct download link to install VideoScribe.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- VideoScribe System Requirements
- How to download and install videoscribe
- Required files
VideoScribe automates the creation of whiteboard animations. Sparkol in the UK launched it in 2012. By April 2014 it had more than 250,000 users in 135 countries around the world. VideoScribe is a Flash-based application that produces Flash videos and QuickTime movies. You can export video files to Quicktime video, Flash videos or image sequences as JPEG or PNG.
VideoScribe requires at least:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
- 1GB of available RAM (2GB recommended)
- An X86-compatible processor, Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor (Intel Core 2 Duo and AMD Phenom II processors) are recommended
- A screen with 1024×768 resolution is recommended (1280×720 resolution is preferred).
How To Download and Install VideoScribe
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software