This article explains how to get Visual Studio Code V1.60.0 free of charge on your Windows PC. For assistance in installing Visual Studio Code V1.60.0 on your machine, follow these instructions.
Table of contents
- Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Visual Studio Code v1.60.0
- Required files
Information on the software
Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules.
You can debug code directly from the editor. Attach to or launch your apps. Debug with break points and call stacks.
Git and other SCM providers are now easier than ever. Right from the editor, you can view diffs, stage file, and commit. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
Want even more features? Extensions can be installed to add new languages and themes, debuggers, or to connect to other services. Extensions are separate processes that won’t slow down the editor.
Microsoft Azure makes it easy to host your React and Angular, Vue or Node websites, as well as Python. VS Code allows you to create websites, store and query relational or document-based data, scale with serverless computing and more, all while easily managing your site.
Visual Studio Code’s most important features include:
- Meet IntelliSense.
- Debugging print statements is no longer possible.
- Built-in Git commands
- Extensible and customizable.
- You can deploy with confidence and ease
Visual Studio Code v1.60.0 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows8.1, Windows 7
- ARM64 processor, 1.8 GHz or more x64 processor (quad core or better recommended). ARM32 processors will not be supported.
- Minimum 4 GB RAM. Many factors impact the resources used; we recommend 16 GB RAM for typical professional solutions.
- Windows 365: Minimum two vCPUs, minimum eight GB RAM. It is recommended to have 4 vCPUs, 16 GB RAM and at least 8 GB.
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 805 MB, maximum of 210 GB. Depending on the installed features, most installations will require 20-50GB of free space. To enhance performance, we recommend installing Windows or Visual Studio on a solid drive (SSD).
- Visual Studio is best suited for a display resolution of 1920×1080 or higher.
How To Download and Install Visual Studio Code V1.60.0
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software