This article will guide you through the installation of VueScan Pro V9.7.95. You can follow the instructions and download VueScan Pro version 9.7.95 directly from this link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- VueScan Pro V9.7.95 System requirements
- How to Download VueScan PRO v9.7.95
- Required files
Can’t Find a Driver for Your Scanner? VueScan is here to help. VueScan is able to reverse-engineer over 7100 scanners. Start scanning in less than 60 seconds when you download VueScan
VueScan is compatible with over 7100 scanners, from 42 manufacturers. You can download VueScan to test it with your scanner. You can view the full list of supported scanners by VueScan.
VueScan provides the tools and technology to scan any page of a book.
VueScan Pro’s main features are:
- Flatbed scanning and Automatic Document Feeders, (ADF), are possible
- Scan to PDF (Single or Multipage)
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Automatic Color Detection
- Small file sizes
- Automatic document deskewing
- Flatbed scanners and automatic document feeders (ADFs) can be used to scan.
- TIFF, JPEG or JPEG images can be scan
- Preset sizes for photos
- Check out multiple photos of your flatbed
- Automatic file naming
- Works with almost all film/slide scanners
- Scan to JPEG/TIFF/RAW
- Infrared Dust Elimination
- Color correction
- IT8 Calibration
- Photoshop Integration
VueScan Pro 9.7.95 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11. 10 x64. 8 x64. 7 x64. Vista x64.
How To Download and Install VueScan Pro V9.7.95
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software